Obviously I’m obsessed with everything Pretty Little Liars from the fashion, to, well, their eyebrows. So when my friends at mark. cosmetics offered to give me some face to face time with their celebrity makeup artist, Kelsey Deenihan, for my next Beauty Bonehead video I jumped at the chance faster than the Liars check their texts.
After all, Lucy Hale just happens to be the mark. brand ambassador.
And my personal eyebrow idol.
Kelsey has perfected an easy to replicate smoky eye that’s one of Lucy’s favorites. (Yes, I think we’re now on a first name basis.) It requires only four products and after Kelsey’s foolproof lesson, I’m able to do it in less than five minutes – though, full disclosure, the video is a little longer; obviously I had a lot of questions the first time through.
Most of them having to do with Lucy Hale’s eyebrows.
Too busy to watch? (Aren’t you important?) We’ve got you covered. Here’s Kelsey’s step-by-step walkthrough how to get Lucy Hale’s neutral smoky eye by mark. cosmetics
- On a primed eye, mix the bottom middle shades of mark’s On the Dot palette in neutral in brush over the eye into the crease
- Using the darkest shade in the palette, color the outer corner of your eye, and use the same color to line the upper and lower lashlines and smudge.
- Take the On the Edge Hook Up Liquid Liner in bronze edge and line the upper lash line, drawing a small “flick” following the lower lash line to elongate the eye and give a more “almond” shape.
- Fill in your upper waterline and 1/4 lower waterline using mark. No Place to Run liner in black.
- Finish the look with mark. Lash Act Mascara in blackest black, drawing up and out to lengthen and define lashes.
Products used in this video: