Pretty Little Liars Fashion: Kahn Game

Okay I am sorry, but tonight’s Pretty Little Liars was all kinds of messed up even if the Pretty Little Liars fashion wasn’t.

I haven’t seen such a sick game of Truth or Dare since I had to admit that I had a crush on Sean McNally at Leigh Ann Miller’s sleepover in 6th grade.

And that was before we dug up the dead bodies in her backyard.

Crazy stuff, people.

Looking for more clothes from Pretty Little Liars? Click for more Pretty Little Liars outfits in these posts about  Pretty Little Liars style

Aria’s rib cage tank and black and white jeans
Tank: Royal Rabbit
Spencer’s icy blue and white tank
Maeve via Anthropologie
Hanna’s brocade print dress
Aria’s green dress
Aria’s green necklace, Anthropologie
Thanks to Suzzie for the ID

Comments

1. Ha, too funny – one of my “girls” that i blog about (Adrienne Bailon) actually just wore that same white/gold/black Versace inspired dress. :-)

Hi Dana, do you have any idea of where Spencer's party outfit came from?

Hi Dana, Could you possibly post where the belt Aria wore with the green dress came from? I am dying to get the whole look!

The belt that Aria wore with her green dress is sadly vintage :(

5. Hi! Do you know where the blue shirt Cece was wearing came from? I love it!

hi! do you know where aria's necklace that she is wearing with the ribcage tank is from? thanks!

Please find out where we can find Cece's sparkly blue off shoulder top!

I want to know about Cece's sparkly blue top too?!

9. The green necklace is from anthropologie

Hey! Do you know where Cece's red party dress is from?

11. Hey do you know where arias bracelets are from when she's wearing the green dress&shoes? Also, do you know where I can find a similar belt to the one she is wearing with the green dress?

12. I savor, lead to I discovered exactly what I was taking a look for.

You’ve ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye