Emily Maynard’s Rose Ceremony Earrings

Love can make you do crazy things.
It can make you jump out of a helicopter or scale a mountain. It can make you recite Shakespeare or befriend a tarantula.
Or it can make you leave nasty comments on a blog complaining that you’re not getting answers fast enough.
Look, I get it. Love can make you do crazy things.
Especially when it comes to Emily’s blue and pink sapphire and diamond earrings from this week’s Bachelorette rose ceremony.
The earrings are by Aspen fine jeweler The Woods – but to be honest they’re anything but fine. In fact they’re just plain spectacular, right down to their $8000 pricetag. The exact pair is still available for purchase (shocker) – they were a loaner for the show.
Interested? To order, email Shawn at The Woods.
Sure $8000 isn’t chump change. But like I said, love can make you do crazy things.
Click here for more posts about Emily Maynard Bachelorette fashion

Comments

LOL!!! I love you, Dana. You sure showed them. The icing on the cake is the fact that they aren't 10 dollar Forever 21 earrings. BTW, I'm the one that left a nasty comment demanding to know the silver ballet flats she always wears. Are they the Sam Edelman Beatrix?

3. how disappointing! I would have loved to own a pair

4. how disappointing! I would have loved to own a pair

I was so excited about seeing more Emily fashion on the bachelorette…however have since become very disappointed! She USED to wear things that were super affordable (forever 21) and now she's wearing $8000 earrings and $50,000 gowns!!! So not in my budget. Ugh, guess I'll keep hoping you post “looks for less”, cause that's the only hope I have!!

Hi Dana! Can you please ID the earrings from the rose ceremony prior to this one?!!? THANK YOU!