Emily Maynard’s combat boots

I have suspected for some time that the combat boots Emily Maynard wears on the Bachelorette might be Steve Madden. Ms. Maynard has a clever way of vascillating from Louboutin to Steve Madden with the same ease that she transitions from Jef to Arie.

Because they’re both hot in totally different ways.

This week I had the opportunity to go to…wait for it… THE BACHELOR PAD (don’t worry, I didn’t touch any of the beds or toilet seats.) And after getting the scoop about who’s hooking up with whom and who’s headed out the door, I got the the bottom of the biggest Bachelorette mystery:

Emily’s combat boots.

These edgy kicks are by Steve Madden (I love it when I’m right!) Perfect for a hipster makeout on a library floor or cheering on your super hot racecar driving finacee.

Click here for more Emily Maynard bachelor and style fashion posts

Comments

1. I love how emily does both high-end and low-end – always a fan of that.

Sea and Swank

super hot racecar driving “finacee”?????? am i missing something or do YOU know something??? :)

Thanks:)

4. Emily seems to look great in everything she wears. Damn you Emily! :)

The boots are extremely similar and I thought the Troopa was the exact boot as well, however the boots she wears has what looks like a button or tab on the back top shaft as well as an extra eyelet or metal stud on the front near the bottom of the eyelets.

So, which ones are they???

Why don't you just say thank you and buy the ones you like better? Clearly Emily isn't the authority on what looks good.

9. They are both ugly!

10. Hi! Do you know any details about the rest of the outfit?

11. Kristen she has everything listed except the tee. The leather blush jacket is from Zara, the leather black draped jacket underneath is Karisa. Dana, I love you. Can you get the vintage tee or a look a like?

I just want to say that although I am as guilty as anyone….Emily's fashion shouldn't drive us to purchase things in hopes to feel better about ourselves. Her style is great. It can be expensive. Once you receive the same items she wears, you won't be satisfied….because….you aren't Emily. Be yourself as great and individual as you are and start your own trend. Let Emily inspire you but don't go all copy cat in order to invoke some feeling of perfection. It won't happen. Most of you are confident women who are just looking for style tips and inspiration, but don't be one of the few that makes compulsive purchases in hopes to raise your self esteem. Be happy and God Bless!

The boots are so similar to the Steve Madden, but if you slow play your dvr you will notice differences. I have searched for her boots to no avail which means they may be older…would love a pair myself so still searching!

Yeah, definitely not sure if either of those are the actual boot… :/ Shucks.

15. I'm almost 100% sure it's the zorrba. It has a zipper in the back that lets you fold it down like Emily's and has the hook/eyelets like hers. Click through to see what I mean.

I can't believe you are all being so picky about such an ugly pair of boots. You'll look like alumberjack so stfu.

Well, I give up on her boots but I really like the Dr. Martens 1914 Triumph in Black. They are a little clunkier, but have a feminine touch with the optional black satin ribbon shoestrings with the pink tips….(I forgot what you call the ends of shoestrings…seems like the movie “Cocktail” revealed the term years ago…anyway…you ladies should check them out! They are real leather too :)

Dana, thank you, I love and look for your site for the reports so I can catch them before they sell out, I love my Carson Lugs!!! I did buy the zorrbas and they arrived today, I don't think those are the ones. They look so much like the Troopas but I think the troopas are not tall enough, and I think I see a little grey fur on the top of them too. Oh well, I will keep looking, keep up the great job, I love looking to your website for updates on the fashion!!!!

Check out is the “Gloss Military Zip Boot” at All Saints. The “Damisi Boot” is cute as well but has more detail.
    Just thought I would mention them as another option :) L