Bachelorette Fashion Episode 2 Emily Maynard

Tonight on the Bachelorette, Emily Maynard found herself on a date with a frog and a pig.
And I’m not even talking about the guys from the two-on-one date.
With more sequins than an entire season of Toddlers and Tiaras, Emily Maynard sparkled onscreen tonight. She was likeable, intelligent, and said the things that I’ve often yearned for Bachelorettes to articulate: that this isn’t just a game.
It’s also a fashion show.
Click here for more posts about Emily Maynard’s bachelorette fashion

Emily’s zip up green dress

Emily Maynard’s  blue and white sweatshirt
Generation Love cropped bobo sweater

Emily’s black and white bikini
the top is on sale at nordstrom

Emilys purple one sleeve dress and earrings
Dress: Jean Fares
Earrings: Alexis Bittar

Emily’s light blue sequin dress with the muppets

Emily’s black lace back dress

Emily’s gold flare tank dress at the Greenbriar

Emily’s one shoulder red lace dress
Emily Maynard’s glitter sling back mary janes
Christian Louboutin Staratata Platform Sandals, $1045.00 Saks
Emily Maynard’s two stone turquoise ring

Emily Maynard’s pink sequin skirt
Randi Rahm, $4500
Call Randi Rahm Studio at 212-869-2296 for custom orders
Emily Maynard’s red/pink dress from her date with Joe
Jean Fares (same designer as last week’s rose ceremony and the rose ceremony tonight.)
Love what Emily Maynard wore on Good Morning America? Read more here.
Check out this post about Emily’s Bachelorette fashion on Live with Kelly.

Comments

1. The pink mini skirt. I die. Obsessed.

2. The pink mini skirt. I die. Obsessed.

Hi Dana I love your blog and ive waited anxiously for Emily's season for her fashion! Do you know where I can find the skinny jeans she is wearing with the blue/purple sweatshirt you have listed already? Thank you so much!!!

5. Jean Fares is coming over a little prom for me.

6. Jean Fares is coming over a little prom for me.

7. you kick ass! Made my day! Thanks mucho! -Jessi

8. you kick ass! Made my day! Thanks mucho! -Jessi

9. Jean Fares is very prom/bad teen pageant. Those are the dresses she will no doubt look back and be disappointed. She is so beautiful and I hope they start having her wear dresses that SHE wears and a little less of dresses that wear her!

Also ditto on the skinny jeans she was wearing/ones just like that that I can wear at 5'10″.

10. Jean Fares is very prom/bad teen pageant. Those are the dresses she will no doubt look back and be disappointed. She is so beautiful and I hope they start having her wear dresses that SHE wears and a little less of dresses that wear her!

11. Emily clearly let Ricki style her this season- there is no other explanation for all of hideous sequins and glitter.

12. Emily clearly let Ricki style her this season- there is no other explanation for all of hideous sequins and glitter.

Love your blog!! Cab you please ID the tan dress Emily wore at the beginning of the group date?? Thank you!!

The Mary Jane's with the Gig dress on her date with Joe???

The Mary Jane's with the Gig dress on her date with Joe???

The link for the blue shirt doesnt work. I want it. And her style was so awesome last season what happened? Whats with the huge prom dresses? Not digging the purple or pink dress. Emily is so beautiful why are they dressing her in huge dresses

yes the maryjanes please

yes the maryjanes please

21. I fell in love with the Gig gold princess dress. Know anywhere else that is selling it in the gold color she was wearing? Intermix currently only has white left.

22. I fell in love with the Gig gold princess dress. Know anywhere else that is selling it in the gold color she was wearing? Intermix currently only has white left.

23. That is $8,173 not even counting the purple dress or the red/pink dress. How much money does this chica have?!! Or are they donated?

I would kill for those Louboutin Sandals!

24. That is $8,173 not even counting the purple dress or the red/pink dress. How much money does this chica have?!! Or are they donated?

I would kill for those Louboutin Sandals!

Please ID the skinny jeans she is wearing during the cookie date! They are the perfect fit and I think a must have:)

I loves the pink Jean Fares dress! I would shorten or alter it a little maybe but I think Emily looks lovely in it. Where can you find it?

29. Help us find her blue pullover on the cookie date! The link does not work :(

30. Help us find her blue pullover on the cookie date! The link does not work :(

31. Help us find her blue pullover on the cookie date! The link does not work :(

32. Help us find her blue pullover on the cookie date! The link does not work :(

33. The maryjanes on her date with Joe are from Jessica Simpson.. i own them :)

34. The maryjanes on her date with Joe are from Jessica Simpson.. i own them :)

35. Any ideas for a “lookalike” for the Generation Love Sweater? It's adorable but very $$. Thanks!!

36. Any ideas for a “lookalike” for the Generation Love Sweater? It's adorable but very $$. Thanks!!

Any idea where the khaki/taupe/camel colored tank dress that she was wearing during the Muppets rehearsal is from? Cinched drop waist? So cute!

Can we find out some of the perfumes on the tray in her bathroom. They show it a lot…. They look so fancy and pretty!

Please find out about the gold ring she was wearing on her cookie date :).thanks

I'm dying to know her nail polish color. She had it on throughout the whole episode but it's most prominent in the cookie scene and the rose ceremony.

45. I think her skinny jeans are Rag & Bone. I'm proud of Emily – so far, she has acted with such class and kindness toward the men. Even though this season won't be as dramatic as others, I'm excited for her!

46. I think her skinny jeans are Rag & Bone. I'm proud of Emily – so far, she has acted with such class and kindness toward the men. Even though this season won't be as dramatic as others, I'm excited for her!

47. Dana, have you any info on the black swimsuit cover up Emily was wearing before she revealed the bikini on the date with Joe? Not sure if that was his name ha! For the ladies asking, her nail polish is Essie I believe Dana posted it on her season with Brad. She wears that color a lot but I cant remember the name of it. Thanks!

48. Dana, have you any info on the black swimsuit cover up Emily was wearing before she revealed the bikini on the date with Joe? Not sure if that was his name ha! For the ladies asking, her nail polish is Essie I believe Dana posted it on her season with Brad. She wears that color a lot but I cant remember the name of it. Thanks!

Any idea what the whitish, powdery eye shadow was that she put on her eyelid with a big eyebrush when she was getting ready before her Muppet date? It looked like it went on perfectly with one dab. Dying to know what kind it is.

Emily's nail polish is Essie “Fiji”! She wore it while she was on the Bachelor as well. It's kind of frustrating to apply, it is so opaque that it ends up streaking…but with practice and a good top coat it is so gorgeous!

53. fashionsac says:

Gorgeous outfit! You look so amazing in feminine colors!

54. fashionsac says:

Gorgeous outfit! You look so amazing in feminine colors!

Can you find out where she got the neon green skirt from the finale episode she wore on the beach with the adorable blank tank top. Thanks!!!

57. Hі theге, I enϳoy reading all of youг
    aгtiсle post. I like to write a lіttle сommеnt
    tο suppогt yοu.
    Have a look at my web blog ; most Profitable adsense keywords

58. Interesting little tidbit I found while doing some looking at costumes from dancing with the stars… That pink Jean Fares dress from her date with Joe? Brooke Burke wore it’s identical twin on the Season 12 Finale of Dancing with the Stars. Was it a hand-me-down through the abc family perhaps? Or just a hilarious coincidence!
    See the video here:http://www.popeater.com/2011/05/25/hines-ward-wins-dwts-season-12/