Bachelor Fashion: Women Tell All

Check out the new Bachelor After Party I filmed for ABC.com

It’s no secret the Women Tell All is one of my favorite Bachelor fashion moments.

Unlike the first night, we get a ton of Ben’s ladies in clothes that we might actually have an occasion to wear them.

And whether you’re going out to dinner, or to make an apologetic plea on national television, some of last night’s bachelor fashion was the best we’ve seen to date.

Who had your favorite Bachelor fashion? Leave it in the comments below. (FYI they all read this, so show these ladies some love.)

Click here for more Bachelor fashion posts.

Check out my full recap on Thebachelor.tv

Emily’s Purple Strapless dress
Nikki’s one sleeve dress
Samantha’s Strapless bow dress
Jaclyn’s orange deep cut orange dress
Rachel’s white/gold sequin dress
French Connection (out of stock)
Kacie B’s purple, bold shoulder dress
Kacie wore the long sleeve version – I’ll update later today
Casey S sequin top
Shawntel’s gold dress
Ellanora
Courtney’s statement ring
use code golden15 for 15% off
more to come

Comments

1. Kacie B's dress is close but hers had long sleeves and did not have a zipper in the back and was lower… I want her exact dress, Loved it!!

2. Kacie B's dress is close but hers had long sleeves and did not have a zipper in the back and was lower… I want her exact dress, Loved it!!

3. does anyone know where emily's earrings were from?

4. does anyone know where emily's earrings were from?

5. I thought Emily looked great last night…I also loved Samantha's Rachel Zoe dress even though she is “a chihuahua”! Ha!

6. I thought Emily looked great last night…I also loved Samantha's Rachel Zoe dress even though she is “a chihuahua”! Ha!

Could you find out who made Emily's earrings? I loved them!!!

Could you find out who made Emily's earrings? I loved them!!!

do you know who made the red heads earings those were super cute!

do you know who made the red heads earings those were super cute!

Casey S has the best style hands down.

Casey S has the best style hands down.

13. Thank you for this! The girls looked great last night. I was sooo hoping you would do a post on the episode!

14. Thank you for this! The girls looked great last night. I was sooo hoping you would do a post on the episode!

Courtney, Casey S, and Rachel know how to dress well everyday.. And are people I would actually want to be friends with. Everyone else wears way to much BCBG and are pissed because they got dumped on tv. Get over it ladies. No need to be mean. This isn't a soriority.

Any idea where Michelle Money Neon yellow top was from loved it want it! Thx

Any idea where Michelle Money Neon yellow top was from loved it want it! Thx

19. I thought Nikki looked amazing! I really liked Shawntel's dress too. And Kacie B's hair looked great. :)

20. I thought Nikki looked amazing! I really liked Shawntel's dress too. And Kacie B's hair looked great. :)

21. Loved kacie b's dress on her!! And shawntel is gorg!

22. Loved kacie b's dress on her!! And shawntel is gorg!

23. Jessica says:

I really liked Courtney's purple maxi dress, any ideas? Thanks, Dana!!

24. I really liked Courtney's purple maxi dress, any ideas? Thanks, Dana!!

25. Jessica says:

I really liked Courtney's maxi dress, any ideas? Thanks, Dana!!

26. I really liked Courtney's maxi dress, any ideas? Thanks, Dana!!

I'm not sure if this is Kacie's exact dress, but it looks very similar (not available in the purple/blue color she had on though): http://usa.frenchconnection.com/product/woman+Collections+dresses/71FM6/Samantha+Sleeve+Dress.htm

I really liked Courtney's ring on the Women Tell All episode…do you happen to know where she got it? Thanks!!

I'm usually not one to be a mean girl, but Samantha's awful personality makes her absolutely hideous. She's a butter face…everything is cute “but her face.” She needed to shut up.

33. clarissa r. says:

No surprises last night. Those Naven and Ani Lee dresses are everywhere (my closet included). I even played Possessionista and id-ed some of the dresses for my husband, he was pretty impressed. LOL

34. loved emily's dress!!!!! and i have rachels dress…so loved it too!!!! They all looked great and you can definitley tell the trend, “nude pumps” are in :)

35. loved emily's dress!!!!! and i have rachels dress…so loved it too!!!! They all looked great and you can definitley tell the trend, “nude pumps” are in :)

Great fun to watch you on the Afterparty last night!
    Thought Kacie's purple dress was lovely on her!

Great fun to watch you on the Afterparty last night!
    Thought Kacie's purple dress was lovely on her!

38. Darlene says:

The girls looked lovely! Could you find out who made Jamie's dress?

39. Darlene says:

The girls looked lovely! Could you find out who made Jamie's dress?

42. my favorite dress was definitely Kacie B's dress…. I wish we could find the exact one because I would buy it on the spot!

Also, Emily's boobs were out for the night in that Naven dress! Get it girl!

43. my favorite dress was definitely Kacie B's dress…. I wish we could find the exact one because I would buy it on the spot!

Also, Emily's boobs were out for the night in that Naven dress! Get it girl!

44. my favorite dress was definitely Kacie B's dress…. I wish we could find the exact one because I would buy it on the spot!

Also, Emily's boobs were out for the night in that Naven dress! Get it girl!

45. my favorite dress was definitely Kacie B's dress…. I wish we could find the exact one because I would buy it on the spot!

Also, Emily's boobs were out for the night in that Naven dress! Get it girl!

46. The ladies knocked it out the park last night! Why couldn't they have looked and dressed like that all season long?

47. The ladies knocked it out the park last night! Why couldn't they have looked and dressed like that all season long?

I have been looking for Kacie's purple dress also- the exact one with long sleeve etc..

Hopefully someone finds it and shares the info!!

Hopefully someone finds it and shares the info!!

Emily's earrings are from Topshop!

Emily's earrings are from Topshop!

52. clarissa r. says:

Does anyone know what earrings kacie b was wearing? Loved them.

Does anyone know what earrings kacie b was wearing? Loved them.

Nikki looked stunning, as did Courtney. I felt so badly for her despite everything. They all looked amazing!! I too loved Emily's earrings, Courtney's dress and ring (I obsess over all of her clothes), and Shawntel's dress.

I really love emily's dress love the color. I also love courtney's dress and ring. Where can I get the maxi dress and pretty ring?

Loved Courtney's dress and ring. Emily looked great too. Samantha disappointed me so much with her vitriol and pettiness. It looked like her audition for BP3 :(

Does anyone know where Courtney's purple maxi dress is from?

Does anyone know where Courtney's purple maxi dress is from?