Bachelor Fashion: Hometown Dates

I’ll admit it. I’m no better than Ben.

I’ve been completely manipulated by Courtney’s good looks and feminine wiles. She’s cleverly withheld her fashion from me for several weeks now – presumably because I started a rumor that she has hooves and breathes fire and is the offspring of Cruella deVille and John Goodman’s character in Fallen.

Courtney’s pleated, tiered dress
Halston Heritage
Courtney’s flat, slouch boots
I think these are them
Frye Paige Trapunto

But this week, she threw me a bone, er, label.  The fair (looking, if not playing) Ms. Robertson knocked it out of the park on her hometown date and subsequent rose ceremony dress.

So, fine, Courtney. I might not want to marry you.

But when it comes to Bachelor fashion, I’d be happy to go with you to Vegas for a weekend shopping bender.

Courtney’s beaded rose ceremony dress
Alice + Olivia Hailie Dress

I’ll update with Kacie’s orange blouse, Lindzi’s print top and both rose ceremony dresses later today.

Kacie’s orange, sheer blouse
Kacie’s ombre dress
similar: White House Black Market Ombre Bubble dress
sold out
Lindzi’s one shoulder dress
BCBGeneation (apparently. Also, duh? Really?)

Ben’s vintage typewriter key tie clip

Linzi and Nicki’s studded wrap bracelets
use code: iloveccskye20 for 20% off

Click here for more  posts about Bachelor Fashion.

Comments

1. Any idea what jeans Lindzi wore on her hometown date?? Thanks a ton!

2. Any idea what jeans Lindzi wore on her hometown date?? Thanks a ton!

3. As I was watching the rose ceremony my reaction was, “I NEED Courtney's dress!” It's currently unavailable :(

4. As I was watching the rose ceremony my reaction was, “I NEED Courtney's dress!” It's currently unavailable :(

5. Anyone know where to find Courtney's sister's shirt from the hometown date? It was adorable!

6. Anyone know where to find Courtney's sister's shirt from the hometown date? It was adorable!

7. I loved Lindzi brown shirt on her hometown date…any ideas??

8. I loved Lindzi brown shirt on her hometown date…any ideas??

9. not the exact boots

10. not the exact boots

11. Any idea where lindzi got her shirt? And one of the blondes was wearing a cute pink and white bikini a couple of weeks ago, know where that is from?

12. Any idea where lindzi got her shirt? And one of the blondes was wearing a cute pink and white bikini a couple of weeks ago, know where that is from?

13. Please include where to find Nicki's bracelet.. It's been worn by some of the other ladies too

Thanks!

14. Please include where to find Nicki's bracelet.. It's been worn by some of the other ladies too

Thanks!

15. Yes! What jeans did Lindi have on?!?!

16. Yes! What jeans did Lindi have on?!?!

17. Lindzi's Jeans and shirt! Super cute!!!!! Must know who they are by!

18. Lindzi's Jeans and shirt! Super cute!!!!! Must know who they are by!

19. Yes! Linzi's Jeans and Top on home town date! Must know!!!!

20. Yes! Linzi's Jeans and Top on home town date! Must know!!!!

21. I really want Courtney's hometown date dress…but don't want to spend that much on it. Do you have any suggestions for a look for less???

22. I really want Courtney's hometown date dress…but don't want to spend that much on it. Do you have any suggestions for a look for less???

23. Yes please on Lindzi's jeans!! And also the cape that Kacie wore on hometowns.

24. Yes please on Lindzi's jeans!! And also the cape that Kacie wore on hometowns.

25. I really liked Lindzi's top on her hometown date.

I'm ready for the queen of Bachelor fashion, Emily Maynard, to be back on. Any idea about the red dress she wore in the preview?! Gotta have it.

26. I really liked Lindzi's top on her hometown date.

27. NEED that cape from Kacie's date!

28. NEED that cape from Kacie's date!

29. I will add to the girls wanting to know about Lindzi's jeans, please! :-)

30. I will add to the girls wanting to know about Lindzi's jeans, please! :-)

31. Nothing about Nicki's clothes?! I'm dying to know about the off the shoulder sweater and the sparkly top she wore in Texas!

32. Nothing about Nicki's clothes?! I'm dying to know about the off the shoulder sweater and the sparkly top she wore in Texas!

33. Ben's plaid shirt on hometown date. Where is it from?

34. Ben's plaid shirt on hometown date. Where is it from?

35. Kacie's grey cape any idea and also stud leather bracelet Lindzi and Nicki where wearing thx.

36. Kacie's grey cape any idea and also stud leather bracelet Lindzi and Nicki where wearing thx.

37. Do you have any idea where to get Courtney's necklace that she was wearing with the white dress…gold chain and large green stone I believe. Thx.

38. Do you have any idea where to get Courtney's necklace that she was wearing with the white dress…gold chain and large green stone I believe. Thx.

39. What jeans did Lindi have on?!?! thanks :)

40. What jeans did Lindi have on?!?! thanks :)

41. I really loved Lindzi's complete outfit! Looking forward to finding out where it is from!

42. I really loved Lindzi's complete outfit! Looking forward to finding out where it is from!

43. It's funny someone above mentioned the bracelet. I have seen a nude coloured one on Lindzi, black on Nikki and I see the pic that was posted has other girls wearing them. They look similar to the Mogo Charm bracelets but I don't think that's it. They are more for the young girls and I don't think have any with the gold color. Whatever it is all the girls seem to have them – maybe it was in their grab bag (or whatever they call it) that they get when going on the show. One year all the girls were wearing these scarves by the same designer.

44. It's funny someone above mentioned the bracelet. I have seen a nude coloured one on Lindzi, black on Nikki and I see the pic that was posted has other girls wearing them. They look similar to the Mogo Charm bracelets but I don't think that's it. They are more for the young girls and I don't think have any with the gold color. Whatever it is all the girls seem to have them – maybe it was in their grab bag (or whatever they call it) that they get when going on the show. One year all the girls were wearing these scarves by the same designer.

45. Any idea about Nicki's outfits on her hometown date???

46. Any idea about Nicki's outfits on her hometown date???

47. Yes! anything with Lindzi's complete outfit that would be great! Loved the shirt..jeans and belt buckle! Thanks!

48. Yes! anything with Lindzi's complete outfit that would be great! Loved the shirt..jeans and belt buckle! Thanks!

49. The bracelets being worn by the girls look similar to the Tory Burch leather bracelets – although obviously not the same since these are double wrap and the bracelets in above pic that Casey S is wearing has larger studs. Also, the bracelets being worn by Nikki and Lindzi appear to have silver studs.

50. The bracelets being worn by the girls look similar to the Tory Burch leather bracelets – although obviously not the same since these are double wrap and the bracelets in above pic that Casey S is wearing has larger studs. Also, the bracelets being worn by Nikki and Lindzi appear to have silver studs.

51. Privy Doll says:

52. Lindzis dress is bcbgeneration. Duh!

53. Lindzis dress is bcbgeneration. Duh!

54. Do you know where Kacie B.'s sister's dress was from on her hometown date? The belted, pink dress?

55. Do you know where Kacie B.'s sister's dress was from on her hometown date? The belted, pink dress?

56. Please help us find Kacie B's grey cape, so cute!

57. Please help us find Kacie B's grey cape, so cute!

58. Kacie B's grey cape- where can I get it??

59. Kacie B's grey cape- where can I get it??

60. For tie clips and cuff links with type writer keys and other vintage reconstructed pieces check out local CHICAGO designer,JoJo & Sofia (www.jojoandsofia.com)

61. What is the brand of Courtneys necklace?

62. What is the brand of Courtneys necklace?

63. Jumping on the cape bandwagon… would love to know where its from if anyone knows. Also, the necklace that Lindzis mom wore was really unique

64. Jumping on the cape bandwagon… would love to know where its from if anyone knows. Also, the necklace that Lindzis mom wore was really unique

65. I love the outfit Lindz wore on her hometown date. If anyone knows where to find it pease email me at patticake54321@bellsouth.net

66. I love the outfit Lindz wore on her hometown date. If anyone knows where to find it pease email me at patticake54321@bellsouth.net

67. I see a couple of posts about Courtney's necklace on the hometown date. I love it too and would like to know where to get one.

68. I see a couple of posts about Courtney's necklace on the hometown date. I love it too and would like to know where to get one.

69. Courtney Kate says:

The dress and boots are wrong for courtney….. her dress has a zipper and adjustable straps on the show… this dress does not. Also her boots on the show did not have a buckle so those fryes are wrong also.

70. Courtney Kate says:

71. I'll add to the many comments…I loved Lindzi's outfit on her hometown date, but especially her top!! Nobody knows where it's from?!?!

72. I'll add to the many comments…I loved Lindzi's outfit on her hometown date, but especially her top!! Nobody knows where it's from?!?!

73. Lindzi's jeans, please!

74. Lindzi's jeans, please!

75. OH and Kacie's cape and Nicki's sparkly shirt!!

76. OH and Kacie's cape and Nicki's sparkly shirt!!

77. Please post where to find Lindzi's hometown outfit!!! The brown printed top & jeans!

78. Please post where to find Lindzi's hometown outfit!!! The brown printed top & jeans!

79. Nikki's sparkly top?????

80. Nikki's sparkly top?????

81. Courtney's Dress is not Halston Heritage – not only does it have a zipper and adjustable straps it is a slight v neck in the front and the top tier is not straight is more of a scarf hem also the hemline of the top tier has tiny eylets. Also the boots have a pull tab at the back.

Please identify Kacies Cape

82. Courtney's Dress is not Halston Heritage – not only does it have a zipper and adjustable straps it is a slight v neck in the front and the top tier is not straight is more of a scarf hem also the hemline of the top tier has tiny eylets. Also the boots have a pull tab at the back.

Please identify Kacies Cape

83. I cannot believe what a bunch of assholes you all are. All these people saying “oh it's wrong” and “where can i find this” how about saying thank you. your not paying for this blog so why don't you take your extra time critisizing the finds and find them yourself.

thank you possessionista for all you do and sorry your readers have no manners

84. I cannot believe what a bunch of assholes you all are. All these people saying “oh it's wrong” and “where can i find this” how about saying thank you. your not paying for this blog so why don't you take your extra time critisizing the finds and find them yourself.

thank you possessionista for all you do and sorry your readers have no manners

85. Easy @Jenny. no one is dissing possessionsita. she rocks. we are just overly excited for the fashion details….

86. Easy @Jenny. no one is dissing possessionsita. she rocks. we are just overly excited for the fashion details….

87. Really Jenny?!?! Is that the way you usually show your “manners” or just your HUGE LACK OF? You can take your comments and vulgar language elsewhere! I don't think most people would ask where to find a certain article of clothing if they were able to find it themselves! As for me, I did take the time to look before I posted to the blog! I also don't think asking where to find a certain article of clothing could be considered anything but a compliment considering this is a fashion blog! All that asking shows is the trust people have in Possessionista's knowledge of fashion! Why don't you learn to show a little more respect to the general public and to Possessionista by not posting your ridiculous and immature comments to the blog! Maybe insteading of you critisizing others, you should take that time to try and find a little self integrity and CLASS!!!

88. Really Jenny?!?! Is that the way you usually show your “manners” or just your HUGE LACK OF? You can take your comments and vulgar language elsewhere! I don't think most people would ask where to find a certain article of clothing if they were able to find it themselves! As for me, I did take the time to look before I posted to the blog! I also don't think asking where to find a certain article of clothing could be considered anything but a compliment considering this is a fashion blog! All that asking shows is the trust people have in Possessionista's knowledge of fashion! Why don't you learn to show a little more respect to the general public and to Possessionista by not posting your ridiculous and immature comments to the blog! Maybe insteading of you critisizing others, you should take that time to try and find a little self integrity and CLASS!!!

89. Ugh I HAAATED Kacie's massive shirt on her date. Such a cute little body was completely hidden and man repelled Ben all the way into Courtney's devil arms.

90. Any news for Lindzi's hometown shirt and jeans?!? I'm dying to know!! Cutest outfit ever!!

91. Any news for Lindzi's hometown shirt and jeans?!? I'm dying to know!! Cutest outfit ever!!

92. Any ideas on Nicki's sparkly short and Kacie's cape? Thanks!

93. Any ideas on Nicki's sparkly short and Kacie's cape? Thanks!

94. Ugh I HAAATED Kacie's massive shirt on her date. Such a cute little body was completely hidden and man repelled Ben all the way into Courtney's devil arms.

95. calm the eff down Jenny. we love Possessionista, and what's so bad about helping her ID the right items? after all, sometimes her fans help her ID the right stuff…then we all win.

96. calm the eff down Jenny. we love Possessionista, and what's so bad about helping her ID the right items? after all, sometimes her fans help her ID the right stuff…then we all win.

97. Lindzi's jeans brand name on hometown date!! I have searched til I can't search anymore. Please post if anyone finds out. Thanks!

98. Lindzi's jeans brand name on hometown date!! I have searched til I can't search anymore. Please post if anyone finds out. Thanks!

99. Would love to know where Nicki's striped top is from? It's the one she was wearing when Ben first showed up for her hometown date. Thank you in advance!!

100. Would love to know where Nicki's striped top is from? It's the one she was wearing when Ben first showed up for her hometown date. Thank you in advance!!

101. I may have found Lindzi's jeans!!!

Because of the red bird logo on the back pocket they could be MiH jeans.

Not totally sure on the style. Possibly The London or The Sugarland. Both are bootcut. Could also possibly be The Roadtrip style…those are straigh leg cut.

102. I may have found Lindzi's jeans!!!

Because of the red bird logo on the back pocket they could be MiH jeans.

103. Its really very interesting post full of valuable information. The key part of this post is its descriptive way to define anything.

104. Its really very interesting post full of valuable information. The key part of this post is its descriptive way to define anything.

105. Anyone know where Ben's purple plaid shirt from Courtney's hometown date is from? I'm dying to know!! Please help!

106. Anyone know where Ben's purple plaid shirt from Courtney's hometown date is from? I'm dying to know!! Please help!

107. No word on Linzi's brown shirt yet???

108. No word on Linzi's brown shirt yet???

Anyone know where i can find Courtney's long sleeve black mini dress? She wore this in the little dungeon winery on the last episode, after home towns. It was awesome, so basic and great. thanks!

Hi, just wondering if you cld tell me where i can get or the brand of Kacie B's purple dress from this season bachelor “after the rose” reunion show please? x