The Bachelorette Fashion: Ashley Hebert’s lace back mini dress, orange tank, cowboy boots

Love, like Ashley’s wardrobe is not always paaaaarfact.

Though tonight’s fashion theme, belted blouses and boots might not be your cup of tea, there were a few pieces with a great finish.

Like Ben’s wine.

And Ames’ departure.

Check back for Ashley’s cowboy boots, print tunic, dangle earrings, and orange tank.

Ashley’s lace back long sleeve mini dress
$129.00
Revolve

Ashley’s print tunic on her Constantine Date
FarFetch
Sold Out

Ashley’s white shirt from the JP Date
$39.99
Zara

Ashley’s Orange Tank
$78.00
Bloomingdales
(The bloom is a bright pink)

Ashley’s black and red cowboy books
Sold Out. Everywhere.
Watch eBay.com. I bet the appear there soon.

Ashley’s flat, buckle boot from the Constantine date
$249.00
Steve Madden

Ashley’s dark jeans
Rock & Republic Kasandra White R Detail Jeans

Comments

1. I would also love an ID for Constantine's sister's dress!

And her green “rock” and gold ring

3. I loved her earrings on the Ames date. Any idea where they are from?

4. Oh no! She said bye to Ames?! (I'm one episode behind). He was my fav : (

5. I would love an ID for Ashley's winter white cream sweater she wore to Constantine's hometown.

6. I would also love an ID on Ashley's chunky winter white sweater she wore on Constantine's hometown.

7. I would like an ID on the skinny brown/gold belt she wore with the white blouse in the JP date. Loved it!

ID on the boots she wore on constantine's hometown, they did not have a heel

9. Suzanne says:

I would love to know what brand of jeans she wore for J.P.'s hometown date. They were so simple but cute!

10. i'm trying to relocate the id for the gold fan earrings she has worn on a few occasions (also in the promos for next week). thanks!

11. I would also love to know about her nude wedges that she wore at the Ames hometown date.

12. LOVED Maria's (Constantine's sister) maxi dress! Please ID this one…

i would love an id on the cream winter sweater she wore on constantines date thanks!

14. OMG! Those boots are so freaking cute!! I will definitely be checking ebay for a pair!! LOVE THEM!

I would love to know who the designer is for her white sweater worn on Constantine's home date!

Stella and dots renegade earrings are similar to her earrings.

I would also love to know where to get Constantine's sister's dress.

18. Christine says:

You can get those Steve Madden Lindley boots for $164 at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale here: http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/steve-madden-lindley-contrast-zip-boot/3167575?origin=category&resultback=2799

There are stacks of those R&R jeans at the local Nordstrom Rack right now…

Hi Dana, can you ID the ivory shawl cardigan Ashely wore on her hometown date with Ben? (same sweater she wore in the pic with Jessica Simpson cowboy boots).

Thanks so much!

Maria's maxi dress please please please!!!!!!!!!!!

The gold leaf earrings Ashley wore with the orange shirt on the Ames date please!

I would also love to know where to get to get Ashley's chunky winter white sweater … however I want the one she wore on the date with Ben. I didn't see one on the date with Constantine.

I'd also LOVE to know where Maria's maxi dress came from. It's super cute!

25. Not an Ashley fan but her outfits for hometowns were all super cute! The sweater she wore with Ben was gorgeous- I've never written in before but I would LOVE to know where that's from! Thanks Dana!

I love the coral dress Ashley had on for dinner in Fiji with Constantine! Could you tell me where i could find it please? Thank you!

Would love to know if the ring she wore on her middle finger in Figi when she turned down Ryann for the second time. Is is Jennifer fisher design?

28. I loved the yellow and gray maxi dress she wore last night during her date with Ben…any idea where it's from? Thanks!

I also loved Ashley's yellow and gray tie-dyed dress from last night's episode!!! I so want it!!! Would love to know where I could get it! Thanks!

has anyone been able to find the jessica simpson okleann cowboy boots? I fell in love with them and cant find them so share the wealth…