Emily Maynard’s blush. Finally.

Any idea on what Emily Maynard uses for her blush? I noticed her make-up was more sophisticated looking on The Final Rose Ceremony show.  Thank you! Abbie

I admit it.

Every time I get an email from Emily Maynard I get all aflush.

Though, admittedly, not as flush as I would be if I’d known what kind of blush Emily uses.

Problem solved.

Click here for more posts about Emily Maynard fashion

$18.00
Sephora

Nars Orgasm (Chantal O’Brien uses this, too)
$27.00
Sephora

Comments

1. I use Nars Orgasm, too!

2. I love me sone fruit cocktail blush but orgasm always been a bit too peachy for my skin tone. Thanks for posting this. :)

3. Yeah but Chantal uses too much of it!!
    I had this inkling this whole time that it was probably orgasm. I kept thinking it looked that color… but now I know for sure!
    Thanks for bombarding Emily with all these ridiculous questions just to make us happy =)

thanks so much dana. i looked up dawn and it looks real dark almost dark brown? Maybe she hasnt worn that one because it looks like it be way too dark on her skin tone??? loving the orgasm and fruit cocktail though those look like her more

5. Ana Sofia says:

Thanks again Dana!! I'm glad you put that much effort on what you do and really try to ID the things we ask you to, even when it is completely weird and difficult, like identifying someone's blush color. You are the best. Hands down!
    Thank you!!

Why do you keep writing about girls from the bachelor? Seriously, Emily's blush? Pretty boring. Stop writing about them- no one cares for them except you.

Disagree with that last comment. We do care about makeup secrets, keep writing! I just found a great youtube that you've got to post, how to get your hair to look like Michelle Money's – since she pretty much did everyone's hair on the bachelor and her hair always look awesome, you need to watch this!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLcR2Ha3rQM

Excuse me!?! We care obviously. Take yourself else where if it bothers you! Such haters! GET A LIFE! Ha!

9. Clearly more people care about the blush- just pay attention to the comments! Besides, Dana is only writing it because we ask for her to! Which is what her website is about… finding the things we ask! Dont shoot the messenger.

Ah I love orgasm!!! Dana- keep up the good work with Emily, clearly more people love it than not!! Now we just need to know the eye makeup beings we have skin care, foundation, and blush!! Please please find out about the eyes!!

Yes, I second the eye makeup! Thanks SO much for all you do Dana! WE love you, you are the BEST! Cheers!

YAY thank you!! Can't wait to try Orgasm!

13. Chelsea says:

Dana, your posts about the Bachelor girls are my absolute favorite! Thanks for all you do!

14. I'd also love to hear what Emily uses for eye makeup… her look on the show was simply gorgeous with purple shadows, pink blush and pink lipstick..been trying to figure out how to recreate the whole look.

15. Hey! Just found your blog through refinery29! I was a huge Emily Maynard fan from this season of the Bachelor. She's so gorgeous and has the sweetest personality to boot. I love that she shops at Forever21 and Ive been drooling over the Cartier love bracelet for years! Might have to settle for the ring until I can afford the bracelet!

pearlsandgreentea.com

16. Mommyof2 says:

I never used to wear blush, but love it now. It's amazing what a little color can do! :) (I've been guilty of not blending enough…working on it haha) Thanks for your post!

I am SO sorry about mix up this morning on the babble article- below it where where it said “source” that source was suppused to be hyperlinked to you. I sincerely apologize and didn't mean to make it seem like I had come up with that information. I did fix it.

18. omg love nars but haven't tried this product yet! thx for posting…

p.s. i have been imitating emily's wrist since the show…LOTS of BRACELETS! THe more the better.

Big fan…